Designed to travel everywhere they do—even to the beach, boat or pool—this protective iPod® case also has high-quality speakers that will bring the party with them wherever they go. Not only is it waterproof, but it floats, which means they don't have to get out of the pool to change the playlist.
* shatterproof polycarbonate case
* waterproof click-wheel membrane
* adjustable stand for viewing videos
* high-powered speakers with waterproof bass venting port for optimum sound quality
* capable of playing music or videos continuously for up to 30 hours
* compatible with iPod 4thGen/photo 20GB/30GB/40GB/60GB; iPod 5th Gen/video 30GB/60GB/80GB; iPod mini 4GB/6GB; iPod nano 1st Gen & 2nd Gen 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB
* requires four AA batteries, included
* measures 9 3/4" x 6 1/2" x 1 3/4" high
A long-standing symbol of adoration, sunflowers are a traditional way to demonstrate affection. And with our triple sunflower kit, the love just keeps on growing. Exclusively from RedEnvelope.
* kit includes seeds, soil, three yellow ceramic pots, a green tray and complete instructions
* dwarf sunspot sunflowers are easy to grow and care for and will each stand up to 10" tall
* tray measures 15 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 1"
* pots each measure 3 1/2" x 4 1/4" high
New babies are sure to sleep soundly wrapped in this warm, comfortable set—and that's a gift the whole family will enjoy. Exclusively from RedEnvelope.
* 100% cotton sleep suit fits babies up to 10 lbs. and has a snap front and legs for easy access
* 80% cotton/20% polyester booties
* 100% polyester 30" x 40" ivory fleece blanket detailed with taupe whipstitching
* velour bean bag bear
* padded hanger for the sleep suit when not in use
* set arrives in a flexible balsa wood box with ribbon closure
A dash of humor, a pinch of kindness, a spoonful of fun and a heap of happiness. These spoons will provide a good measure of love in any recipe. Exclusively from RedEnvelope.
* made in rhode island from culinary-safe pewter using traditional techniques
* each spoon is engraved with its own unique unit of measurement
* traditional measurements engraved on back
Regular $38 Special $35
The world just got a little bit more interesting. This high-tech desktop globe floats in its powerful magnetic stand. It's possible to pass one's hands above, below and around the small globe as it continues to levitate. Simply plug it in, guide the globe into the magnetic field, and it floats in space—just like the Earth.
* powerful magnetic stand
* compact design saves desk space
* stand measures 5" x 3 3/4" x 8" high
* offered in blue-and-silver with silver stand or antiqued-map with charcoal stand. see below for available styles
Regular $40 Special $35
Time is of the essence, and now it's also an essential feature of his wardrobe. These unique watch-part cuff links are handmade from genuine antique watch works.
* intricate cogs and gears are set in sterling silver and fitted with lever backs
* each handmade cuff link is unique
* set arrives in a gift box with a certificate of authenticity
* each cuff link measures approximately 3/4" x 3/4" x 7/8" (when closed)
The serious chef knows that salt from Cyprus has a distinct ocean flavor and that Indian black salt greatly complements vegetarian dishes. This 24-jar sampler of salts from around the world, from Bali to Peru, offers food-lovers the opportunity to experiment with subtle, exotic flavorings. The collection of specialized seasonings makes for an artful countertop display.
* each boutique glass jar has a hand-milled genuine-cork lid
* collection arrives in a custom-built bamboo box with glass window
* box measures 11 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 11 3/4" high
artisanal salt sampler $165
lotus leaf salt cellars $38 view product
salt cellars + salt sampler set $170
We can't guarantee they'll never lose their keys again, but this lucky clover is bound to help find them. A perennial good-luck symbol, the four-leaf clover is believed to provide its owner with more than luck; the leaves represent faith, hope, love and luck, so all bases are covered. Exclusively from RedEnvelope.
* genuine clover is pressed into a resin and nickel-plate frame for safekeeping
* frame measures 1 5/16" square
* may be engraved with up to three initials
$34 - 50
he custom of wearing birthstones is said to have first begun in Poland in the fifteenth century. This bracelet puts a modern spin on an ancient practice. Each stone is faceted and bezel set with an open back to allow the stones to catch and reflect more light. Exclusively from RedEnvelope.
* five birthstones in three delicate strands of 18k-gold vermeil or sterling silver chain. see below for available styles
* bracelet adjusts 7 1/4" - 8" long
* offered in a single variety of stone. see below for available styles
* birthstones measure 2 mm each
* coordinating triple birthstone necklace also available.
Price range $85 - 155